When organizing an e-commerce site, restaurants and companies in the food sector need:
– a well-structured, functional, intuitive and responsive Ecommerce platform (easy to use even via mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets);
– a planning of promotional activities to attract customers both online and offline;
– skills to optimize the position on the main search engines and achieve the necessary visibility;
– a strategy combined with promotion on social media and other online channels;
– adequate logistics with ad hoc equipment to organize and store food products;
– transport for fast home delivery of products 먹튀사이트.
Online shopping is boom
For about three months now, turnover has dropped while fixed expenses chase companies and accumulate. The only valid alternative is e-commerce which allows you to reduce management costs, not to stop the activities and to deliver food at home in complete safety.
This is the only real resource for many businesses: the online shop .
With the lockdown, more and more restaurants and trattorias, agri-food and wine companies, producers of organic or typical foods have opened an e-commerce platform.
Consumers (even those not used to remote shopping) have launched on e-shops. Among these, the food and pharmacy sectors saw requests increase by 200% compared to the previous year.
Will we go back to normal? It is difficult to answer but, regardless of the answer, one thing is certain: e-commerce is a safe investment for the future, an alternative activity for the temporarily closed shop but also complementary and parallel in normal situations.
Even after overcoming the health emergency, delivery has all it takes to become a habit for consumers.
How do we deal with the hygiene rules?
Is it safe to deliver food to home?
Just consider that, during the block of activities, the delivery of ready meals at home was the only solution granted by the Government.
This decalogue recommends general hygiene rules and provides for :
– kitchen area separate from that intended for the collection of food already prepared;
– electronic payments by choosing from various options to send and receive money;
– thermal backpacks used for delivery cleaned regularly with sanitizing products;
– possibility for deliveries to make contactless delivery, at a distance of one meter, by placing the order outside the door.