Lists focused on youth issues (research and practice)
Australian email discussion lists:
- The YARN list (Youth Affairs Research Network) closed in November 2007.
Youth Field Xpress
- Australian youth peak lists: e.g. YACVIC Announce
Explore them from our list of youth peak organisations.
International email discussion lists:
- CYC-NET (International Child and Youth Care Network)
- ESA-Youth: European Sociologist email list (Research Network 'Youth & Generation')
- RC34: The International Sociological Association's Research Committee on Sociology of Youth list (ISA members only)
- Youth at the United Nations
Lists with a specific subject focus:
NSW Young Carer Association
Childprotect National Child Protection Clearinghouse
See outdoor education discussion lists
YES Discussion List
H-Childhood is an edited electronic network (based in the USA) focused on the history of childhood and youth. The network is co-sponsored by the Society for the History of Children and Youth (SHCY) and H-Net.
Resilience; youth development:
Search Institute (USA) on resilience and developmental assets. Also see their HCHY listserv, 'Healthy Communities - Healthy Youth'
YARN (Young Australian Rural Network) for rural youth
Students and tertiary education:
The (US) National Resource Center for The First-Year Experience and Students in Transition hosts five listservs
Transport: The Dusseldorp Skills Forum web site has a section called Transport for young people in rural and regional Australia which includes an interest group on youth transport issues.