AYIN list: summary of all instructions
- To contact the list administrator send an email message to: [email protected]
To subscribe to AYIN, simply send a blank email to: [email protected]
You will receive confirmation of your subscription, with instructions similar to this help file.
- To un-subscribe from AYIN, simply send a blank email to:
To get help eg. with un-subscribing, send an email TO: [email protected]
and in it include all details eg. your email address(es) at the time of your initiatal subscribing.
- How to temporarily suspend mail from this list, for example, if you're going to be away for a while, send a message to: [email protected] Any message sent to that address will move you to/from the vacation list and you will not receive any messages posted to the list. NB: A second blank message to the vacation address will toggle you back onto the distribution list.
- How to subscribe to a 'digest' version of the list if the 'traffic' on the list gets too much, send a blank email message to: [email protected]. Messages sent to that address will move you to/from the digest version of the AYIN discussion list. (You may first wish to try out the 'fancy digest' format to see what it's like: send a blank email message to: [email protected] and you'll receive an example).
- If your email address changes after you sign up, and if wish to stay subscribed, please tell the list manager of your new email address. (In the case of this list, simply contact [email protected], giving all details of your email addresses including old ones which should be unsubscribed.)
- Other problems? Send all details to: [email protected] It will help if you would give details such as: name or description of the list causing you problems; all possible email addresses that you might have used initially when you joined or subscribed to the list; any other clues that seem appropriate (cut and paste them into the email to ensure accuracy); the email message you received which puzzles you. Forward or redirect or copy that message and send it to: [email protected]