© Australian Clearinghouse for Youth Studies, 2008
AUSTRALIAN CLEARINGHOUSE FOR YOUTH STUDIES
COPYRIGHT AND DISCLAIMERS
Updated April 2008
Copying not permitted
Information and material on the referring page is copyright of the University of Tasmania (represented by the Australian Clearinghouse for Youth Studies). Please direct all inquiries to ACYS, attention Susan Headley, email: susan.headley [AT] utas.edu.au
The Australian Copyright Act 1968 (the Act) allows a maximum of one chapter of a book, or 10% of the pages of an article, or 10% of the words on a website to be reproduced and/or communicated by any educational institution for its educational purposes provided that the educational institution (or the body that administers it) has given a remuneration notice to Copyright Agency Limited (CAL) under the Act.
For details of the CAL licence for educational institutions, contact:
Copyright Agency Limited
Level 15, 233 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Telephone: (02) 9394 7600
Facsimile: (02) 9394 7601
Email: [email protected]
Reproduction and communication for other purposes
Except as permitted under the Act (for example a fair dealing for the services of the Crown or in reliance on one of the fair dealing exceptions ie. fair dealing for the purposes of study or research) no part of this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, communicated or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission. All inquiries should be made to the publisher, Australian Clearinghouse for Youth Studies, University of Tasmania, Private Bag 64, Hobart, Tasmania 7001 Australia.
The Australian Clearinghouse for Youth Studies has no responsibility for the persistence or accuracy of URLs for external or third-party internet websites referred to in this website and does not guarantee that any content on such websites is, or will remain, accurate or appropriate.
Copyright for some images on this site is retained by: Stockbyte (for the black and white images on the home page), and by Patrick Sheandell O'Carroll / PhotoAlto.
Information on this site is subject to change without notice. Any inaccuracies on ACYS web servers that are brought to the attention of ACYS will be corrected as soon as possible. All efforts have been made by the Australian Clearinghouse for Youth Studies to ensure that material accessible via ACYS web servers is accurate and up-to-date. However:
1. ACYS does not warrant, guarantee or make any representations as to the content or suitability of the information on this site (or any site linked to this site) for any purpose. You should exercise your own skill and judgment prior to relying on the materials contained in this site.
2. ACYS will not be liable for any claims or damages whatsoever resulting from use or reliance on information in this site.
3. Users seeking to use or rely on information given in our 'Events, seminars and conferences' section should verify the information with the respective organisers of the event(s) mentioned.
4. The views and opinions in the material on this site or on any linked site(s)/publication(s) do not necessarily represent those of ACYS or its funding body, the Australian Government Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations. The interpretations of statistical data used in the linked publications are also not necessarily endorsed by the Australian Government Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations or ACYS.
5. ACYS is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or links referenced from this site. The presence of a hyperlink from a page on one of the ACYS web server pages does not imply any kind of endorsement of the content of these pages.
6. Responsibility for selection, safety and suitability of any service, product, information or advice rests with the consumer. It is advisable to check product details with the supplier before ordering and to independently verify information before acting on it. If you require expert advice or assistance, you should seek the services of a suitably qualified person.