Calls for papers
Youth Studies Australia is always on the lookout for new and interesting material on issues relating to Australian or New Zealand youth.
YSA publishes two types of papers:
- research-based papers, and
- papers describing programs and practice.
All intending contributors should thoroughly familiarise themselves with the journal before submitting papers, and read our guidelines before submitting papers to the journal.
Ideas for papers:
Youth Studies Australia encourages the submission of articles in the following categories:
- Qualitative research
- Quantitative research
- Literature reviews
- Program and practice papers
We seek papers on any area listed in our topic index.
- Youth arts and culture
- Counselling youth
- Service delivery for Indigenous young people
- Indigenous youth issues
- Chronic illness
- Sexual health
- Young people with disabilities
- Online social networks
- Technology and young people
- Youth work: best practice approaches to case management; and the role of technology in youth work.