Advertise through Youth Studies Australia and reach a wide audience in the youth field
Youth Studies Australia (YSA) is a peer-reviewed journal, which contains up-to-date research- and practice-based articles, plus book reviews and abstracts from the latest international youth journals. It is published quarterly, and has a print run of 1000, with an estimated readership of over 6000, based on a 2007 survey of YSA subscribers.
Advertisements at competitive rates (full-, half-, third- and quarter-page advertisements)
Request details about advertising rates
- Cost is AUD$400.00 (including GST) per insert order per issue.
- The insert must be no larger than one A4 page, and must be printed on paper stock less than 120 gsm in weight.
- If your flyer is A4 in size, it must be folded in half or thirds before it is sent to ACYS.
- Advertising carried by Youth Studies Australia needs to be relevant to those working or studying in the youth field.
- Mailouts occur quarterly, in March, June, September and December.
- Bookings are subject to approval and the availability of space. There is a limit of four insert orders per issue.
For more information:
Phone: (03) 6226 2591
Email: [email protected]