Abstracting and indexing information
Youth Studies Australia content is covered in the following international and Australian abstracting and indexing databases:
- Elsevier Bibliographic Databases: includes the Scopus abstract and citation database of research literature (as of January 2008);
- EBSCOhost: includes Academic Search Elite, MasterFILE, SocINDEX with Full Text, World Magazine Bank, ANZRC (Australia New Zealand Reference Centre);
- CAB Abstracts;
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service (NCJRS, US Department of Justice);
- Thomson Gale (Gale Group; includes Expanded Academic ASAP (with Ingenta) and InfoTrac OneFile (with Ingenta);
- Informit: Australian Education Index (ACER), Australian Public Affairs-Full Text (National Library of Australia), AUSPORT (Australian Sport Database), Family and Society Plus (Australian Institute for Family Studies) and MAIS (Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs Library).
Ask about access to the above databases at your nearest academic library.